We Believe -
· All scripture contained in the Old and New Testaments
is verbally, plenarily and inerrantly inspired by God. It is the Authoritative guide
for all Christian understanding, life and ministry.
· There is one God who is eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son
and God the Holy Sprit. Each is infinite, eternal and almighty. Jesus, Christ, the Son, is fully God and perfectly man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin, Mary and lived a sinless life. He died, shedding His literal blood as a vicarious atonement for sinners, then was buried,
arose from the grave, ascended into heaven and is now seated in His exalted position at the Father's right hand.
· The Holy Spirit, who is Lord and Giver of Life, convicts the world of sin, righteousness
and judgment; and unites man to Jesus Christ by faith. The Holy Spirit indwells, seals
and fills all believers.
· Man was created in the image and likeness of God. It
was by man's free volition that he disobeyed God, incurring physical and spiritual death (separation from God). Each human being is born with a sin nature; therefore, each is a sinner by nature and is in need of Divine Salvation.
· Salvation is a free gift of God that was accomplished by Christ's substitutionary death
for the sins of the world. All who believe in Christ are justified by His shed blood
on their behalf. Because salvation is given by grace, the believer's salvation is
· The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is sent upon all who believe in Jesus Christ at the moment
of salvation. Continual filling may follow. Each
spiritual gift is given by the Holy Spirit for the edification of the Body of Christ.
· The fulfillment of the Great Commission is the responsibility of all believers and churches
· The church
is the Body and Bride of Christ. It is dedicated to the worship and service of God
and the observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. The primary
task of the Church in all ages is to teach all nations and make disciples through the preaching and teaching of the Word of God, the Bible. It is God's perfect will that
all believers seek fellowship and attend a local church where they receive instruction.
· Christ may return at any moment for His Church. All
believers will appear before Christ to be rewarded eternally for all things that were done through His Grace. All unbelievers will be rewarded according to their deeds and all will be cast into the eternal lake of fire
because of their unrighteousness. After this, Christ will establish a New Heaven and
a New Earth. This is the consummation of all things.